Wednesday 1 April 2009

And the winner is............

............

well just to prolong the suspense a moment longer, I've decided to make all 5 of you winners with a teensy tiny something after I come back from Edinburgh.......





but DH drew.....





No.6 as the main winner - Congratulations Bonnie!!!


Bonnie - I have no way of contacting you so if you could email me through the link in my profile I would be grateful.


If Sherry, TattingChic, Jane & Randi contact me by email with your snail mail addresses I'll get something off to you towards the end of next week.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to Bonnie! Happy Tatting Day to you!
Thanks for the gift! You're so sweet and thoughtful! :)

Bonnie said...

Trayna, I want to make sure that you received my email thanking you for the wonderful presents. Again I'd like to say .... Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!