Monday 24 August 2009

WOOH HOO - HAPPY DANCE

I WON!

I'm getting the stunning new shuttle from Shirley (see here) to test!!!!!!


I'M SO EXCITED - just as well you can't see me bopping around the study - not a pretty sight I'm sure LOL.

I've promised Shirley to give an honest opinion of the shuttle and will relay my feelings here as well after I have told Shirley first. As I told Shirley in my comment to enter the draw for testing the shuttle - my preference in shuttles is for bobbin shuttles in particular my absolute favourite Aero England shuttles, so it will be very interesting to see if I can be converted lol. I must say that by look alone I'm sold on the picture!

5 comments:

Fox said...

Congratulations! Have fun!

Unknown said...

Congrats Trayna!! Your shuttle was mailed this afternoon! Hope you enjoy using it!

IsDihara said...

Yay! Congratulations, Trayna! Can't wait to hear your opinion(s) about Shirley's gorgeous ceramic shuttles.

Do give it a good go, for us all!

laura_rose said...

Congratulations...of course I just had to wiz over to Shirley's pages and see what all the fuss was about - beautiful!! Thanks for sharing :)

Unknown said...

YAY for you, Trayna! Congratulations and HAPPY TATTING!!! I look forward to hearing your "critique" of the shuttle! :)

~TattingChic ♥