Monday 14 December 2009

Secret Santa update & Vic's bribe

Now that I know that Nancy has received her Secret Santa from me I can post a couple of pictures of what I sent to her.




This is the SCMR Snowflake 2 by Sally Magill on the ROT site here - I just added some beads.







This is a very poor photo of my adaptation of Ellen's December paperclip pattern from Georgia's site here

I also sent her some of the large paper clips as I found them really hard to get hold of, some beads, a ball of thread and a calendar.


In answer to Vic's bribe (see here) my favourite Christmas tatting pattern (thou I haven't done it this Xmas & can't do it now ;( ) is Jon's Rings Only Snowflake with beads here
The photo is Jon's



Must go



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Trayna, the tatting on this post is just lovely! I hope you are feeling better!
Merry Christmas to you and yours!