Monday 13 July 2009

Anyone up for a new non-tatting challenge?

Having resisted joining facebook for some time I finally relented a couple of days ago as a friend has been pestering me to play a game - Farmtown. Of course, if you like that kind of thing (& I do) it is addictive! Now I need friends in facebook to become my neighbours - even if you don'y intend to play - if you just start a farm we can be neighbours! Of course because I have ignored facebook for so long I only have a couple of friends in it and now need more - Any takers?

Reading this back it sounds so pathetic - I'm not really begging! LOL

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! I just accepted the farmtown app on face book. We can be neighbors. I won't be playing a lot, though! I have the same User ID on facebook, LOL!

Gina said...

oh, there are lots of tatting friends on FB! I do not do the applications though or very rarely and farmtown is one I ignore.

Needledreams said...

I'm in facebook too. and also I'm one of those addicted to the farm games. I'm playing several, but Farm Town I'm almost ot the limit and don't play a lot. But you can find me on Facebook as Wally Sosa. I have a badge on my blog that directs it straight to Facebook.

As Gina says, there's a lot of taters and even some tatters group in FB too. I even added a "gift" app with tatting photos.

Unknown said...

Howdy Neighbor! LOL! ;)

I wanted to let you know that I'm having a giveaway! Be sure to come on over and join in!