Friday 6 March 2009

Part 2 of thread exchange

Well, it seems that it is not going to be a two-part post for the thread exchange but a 3 part one as I have only received 1 of the two still outstanding.

This was a gorgeous multicolour size 80 thread from Patty that is very like my most favourite (now discontinued) thread from Manuela but it is finer than the Manuela which is a size 20.

I also thought I would add a link to a pdf of the list of tatting in other languages that I posted before as I know how difficult it can be to print blog pages.

I can't remember who mentioned this great page for printing, particularly blog pages, but I use it all the time to just print what I need and not the rest of the page. If anyone knows who mentioned it please let me know so that I can give them due credit.

Link now sorted

No comments: